Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Masculine Birthday

Last night I taught "Technique Night" at the Cutting Garden. Always a lot of fun! Techniques we played with were Glitter Window, Saran Wrap, Core'dinations Paper with the Cuttlebug, and for a finish we made the Criss Cross card. Mustn't forget the little sour cream container with the candy. Yum. Okay I ate too many toffees. I do have a sweet tooth!

The card for today is a masculine theme. I probably struggle the most making a manly card. The reason for that is I don't have nearly as many stamps that are suitable for men and I have to limit the amount of cutsy embellishments.

This card actually opens where the black means the green and ivory, so the front is about one inch smaller than the back of the card. The images on the front are done in a collage style. Ink the stamp and repeat stamping until there is no more ink left and then ink again. Images overlap, are upside down, and side ways.

Supplies Used: All SU
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Office Ephemera
Inks: Basic Black, True Thyme, Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Confetti Vanilla, True Thyme
Gold Embossing Powder

No comments: