Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sympathy Card with Alcohol Inks

I just love playing with the alcohol inks and the Cuttlebug. I covered a piece of cardstock with regular household tinfoil and ran it through the embossing folder called bloom dots. Alcohol ink colors I may have used are Stream (that's a for sure), and possible lettuce and cranberry (or eggplant). I did this a couple of weeks ago but just got the background made into a card. Once again I used a stamp from "Garden Silhouettes" (retired SU set) and stamped in black craft ink and embossing using Iridescent Ice. The words are embossed in silver. The green cardstock is from the line called "Bling". It's textured but also has a bit of a sheen to it. I added a silver/grey organdy ribbon to the side just to finish it off.

That's all for today. Dig out those alcohol inks and let me see what you are doing with them.

Yvonne

No comments: