Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Our family all made it home for Christmas. My daughter flew in from Toronto on Sunday night. She arrived about 10:30 p.m. and I'm amazed the plane landed as the drive to the airport was terrible. Adam, Stephanie and puppy arrived in time for supper on Christmas Eve. It was great to have everyone home and nobody has to leave until Saturday.
At times yesterday it sounded just like years gone by when the kids were playing with their new toys. Stephanie got a Wii Fit Qfor Christmas and everybody had a turn. Of course there was a little competition between brother and sister to see who could do the best. lol Some things never change except I didn't have to yell down and say "Quit fighting"! They also had the Rock Band game...we did have to ask for that to be turned down once. Good thing they never had drums and guitars growing up.
As it is every year my family spoil me with wonderful things. I did get some crafting things so I'll be putting those to good use. It's getting tougher for them to buy crafty things without doing an inventory first. And DH said if he did an inventory he might need "Prozac" lol
No photos to upload yet today....once the New Year arrives I'll be getting back into my regular blogging and I think to celebrate my retirement I'll be having a blog candy give away. So to all my regular readers please don't give up on me I will be getting back to sharing.
Only 3 more official days of work and counting.
Don't know if I'll get a chance to post again till the New Year as we're helping our son move on the week-end and of course we will be spending New Years with our good friend the "Waltons". It's always a special time to see out the old year and ring in the new year with good friends.

TO ALL OF YOU - - - BEST WISHES FOR A HEALTHY & PROSPEROUS 2009!

Yvonne

No comments: