Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Photo

Today's share is pictures of our family at the wedding.

The flourishes on the second page are from grungeboard and covered in black ink. Because the grungeboard is textured it left distressed lines which was great as it tends to mimic the background paper.
I always to do two-page layouts and in order to have continuity between the two pages I added just a splash of color to the first page with the single red rose to compliment the red on the second page.



I have another little project to share later but...I have to re-photograph is as the quality is terrible.
Until later...

Yvonne

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Very nice I like the layout and the colors look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW this layout is gorgous!
What a lovely job you did,love the grungeboard flourishes, well just everything ties together perfectly! great job!!
Brenda