Monday, April 6, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity, Easters On Its Way!

Good Monday Morning,

This is going to be a busy week. I spent the week-end working on that diaper cake I've been talking about. OMG - I think it is soooo cute. Now I can't post pics just yet. I don't want to spoil the surprise for my DIL & DS, speaking of which one week from today is their due date. Having the baby perhaps Thursday would be good...we could go to PEI on the week-end. Just a thought Steph if you're reading this.

Well speaking of Easter I thought I should make at least one Easter card. I've been busy doing other things so didn't really get into the Easter card spirit. This is a new set also from Stampin' Up. The bunny was watercolored and I used markers on the eggs with crystal effects over top to glaze and round out the shape of the egg. I like the fan flower in the corner and a rhinestone brad in the middle. Some designer paper for the background. The wording on the side says "Hoppy Easter".

I do have a scrapbook page to share tomorrow and hopefully I'll get the co-ordinating page done today. I also need to make my baby card very soon. I'll probably be making two - one boy, one girl - just so I'm prepared. I always was a good Girl Guide! That's also where I learning my bow tying skills.

Have a good day...bring out that umbrella...I even like the sound of that, sure beating bring out the shovel.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

Nice! Please send me directions how to create that cute pleated flower, just love it!