Sunday, April 12, 2009

Manhatten Die

Happy Easter

Hope the Easter Bunny brought you something good.

We're still waiting here for the pitter patter of little feet. lol Everytime the phone rings I'm expecting it to be Adam telling me they are heading to the hospital. I don't think I was this excited when I was having my own kids...might have had something to do with the part I was going to be delivering them. lol

I used the Manhatten Embossing folder again on this card. Boy does this card do up quickly and packs a punch too. Cuttlebugged black cardstock, cut around the image and then on the debossed side used my 2-way glue pen and traced all of the grooves. It goes quickly. Waited for the glue to become clear in color and then poured glitter all over the card, burnished and removed the excess. Heat embossed the sentiment with versamark and black detail embossing powder. Ta Da...all done.

I have a scrapbook page to complete today. I like the sketch from 52Sketches52Weeks for this weeks challenge.

See you tomorrow.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Stunning card, Yvonne! Sorry I missed making one of these at our group get together this month.

I think we're getting together at my place this week, though - I'll send you a private email with the details. :)

The countdown is on - can't wait to hear about the new arrival. I'm sure the phone is driving you crazy with excitement every time it rings! :)

Hugs,
Julie