Tuesday, April 14, 2009

vellum & your cuttlebug

Morning All,

No phone calls yet....still waiting. Maybe today will be baby day, after all it is Stephanie's birthday - Happy Birthday Steph!

Quick post today. I know I used that Manhatten Die AGAIN. This will be it for a few days. I used vellum with the embossing folder and it turned out great. Once again it creates a fast, elegant card when you just don't have a lot of time for fussing. The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up and it is gorgeous. The little pearls beads with the hat pin... you guessed it Stampin' UP. I've had the "Pretties Kit" for forever and haven't used any of those hatpins. I had to search other peoples sample to decide what to do with it. The sentiment "Best Wishes" is part of the set Oval All from the Spring Mini Catty and so is the Scallop oval punch. I've been playing with all these new things as I was designing samples for somebody else but I'm sad to say I had to send all the new toys back to their owner so I will now be digging out some of my older stamps. As they say, "All good things must come to an end." I did order in my very own embossing folder though. It might even be here today. hee hee

Don't forget to click on the photo to get a closer look.

I'm still in scrapbook mode so I better head off to my craft room as it takes me much longer to do scrapbooking than cards.

Unless I get a call today I will be working at the Cutting Garden tomorrow morning. Drop by and see me. I still have my diaper cake on display at the store too.

Bye

Yvonne

No comments: