Monday, May 18, 2009

Lattice Fold

Hope all of you had a good long week-end! I went out today for coffee and was surprised to see everything open.
I did get a few cards made this week-end. A couple of them I can't post until tomorrow night as they are for a card crafty exchange. It was a tough card to do. The theme of the card was wonderful women. I don't have a whole lot of woman image stamps.
I dug out an old template of mine that I purchased I think at Atlantic Fabrics years ago. It's a template to make different cuts/folds on your cards or scrapbook page.
The butterfly, flowers and leaves are all embossed and then cut out. Time consuming but worth the effort. All cut out images are raised up with dimensionals. Other than all the cutting the card is very straight forward.
The pattern paper is from Stampin' Up and double-sided.

Talked to my son last night and it looks like they will be bringing Xavier over for a visit towards the end of this week. Should be lots of fun. Will have to make sure I have my camera fully charged.

Heading back to my crafty room. Need to put some cards into envelopes so I can get them in the mail tomorrow.

Good Night.
Yvonne

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I have one of those templates some where around here. You did a terrific job on this and I love the colors.