Monday, May 4, 2009

Proud Daddy

Morning,
Finally finished this layout yesterday. It sat for a week needing just one more thing. I couldn't decide what to put or write on the lower left hand side on the first layout. I ended up liking the idea of using another round circle.

I am working on another page now that is just pictures of Xavier. Maybe I'll go back through some photos I have of Adam and see if you think his son looks like him. I have to make sure I get the real baby pictures cause by about 2 months he had really chubby cheeks. lol


I need to think about packing my suitcase to go away on Thursday.

Hopefully I'll have something else to share tomorrow.

Yvonne

3 comments:

Kim said...

Awwww....these pages are awesome Yvonne!!! I can't wait til I am a Grandma...lol...when the time is right! I so wish I could come to your class tomorrow morning, I love the card you made! I don't have a car so I won't be able too! Would you mind terribly sending me the instructions for yout card? I love the cards you have made like the one below!! Oh...and have a safe and fun trip Yvonne!!!
:)
Kim

Cindy Power said...

Yvonne...these pages are beautiful...I believe your grandson does look like your son!! Thanks so much for sending along the directions for the Tri-fold card. I will give it a try ASAP. Looking forward to the 23rd. Look like we will have a van load!! See you then!! God Bless!!
Cindy

shawn said...

Hi Yvonne - loving your projects. I wanted to go to class tonight (Wed the 6th), but won't be able to get there. Could you please send me the instructions for the tri-fold, shutter and third card from that class? Thanks, Shawn
bernards2@staff.ednet.ns.ca