Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wine Anybody?

Hi

Late on my post today. It's afternoon.
Just waiting for Bob & Pam so we can go to Cirque du Soleil. Going to go out to supper first. Should be a fun evening.
Pretty basic card today. Picked the stamp up at Michaels for 80% off. Stamped and watercolored on watercolor paper. Added a little metal for some pizazz. Sometimes less is better. I've had this one colored for ages but had just never put it together. I did use dimensionals under the layer of purple so it would pop off of the card more.

Working on another scrapbook page. Maybe I'll have it done for tomorrow....maybe not.

Have a good day.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous! I sooooo wanted to go to Cirque de Soleil! I'm sure it'll be an awesome show!
Beautiful card, Yvonne, I've always liked this stamp. Humm, is it sad to have a drink of wine by yourself...I might do that tonight! lol :)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Lovely card!

Hope you enjoy Cirque! I've only been once, but really enjoyed it.