Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Making Memories - Slice

Hello,

No card today...just me!

You could have your picture taken at the Making Memories booth and then if your picture was posted on the winner board you would win a Slice machine. Sad to say I didn't win but it was fun.lol




I did do a class by Spellbinders this morning. They are showcasing a new diecut/embossing machine. It will use approximately 2 x 2 dies. We used the prototype in class this morning. You place your die into a plastic folder and then into the die cut machine which is battery operated and you push a button and it will cut the image by compressing the die.

Did I like it???? My opinion...no. We did make three projects which I will share upon returning home. I believe it will be spring when it will be ready for sale. I find the folders that the dies go into will wear out quickly. My suggestion would be to wait awhile and see what other blogs/community groups etc have to report on it. It's new so there are bound to be glitches.

Heading home tomorrow so I hope to share something on Thursday.

Yvonne

No comments: