Friday, January 8, 2010

Mojo Monday

Happy Friday,

Todays card is for the Mojo Monday Challenge .  Click the link if you want more info on the challenge.




the stamp is from SU  - Summer By The Sea. The verse is also from the same set. Instead of using ribbon I used pattern paper and cut it to represent ribbon. I added a tab to my card for a little differnt spin on it. Also I put brads along the ribbon so it would look more like a belt.






There is a card sample up on the sketch I posted earlier in the month. Way to go Marilyn! I will leave this sketch open for additional posts until the 15th of January.

Enjoy your week-end.

Yvonne

4 comments:

KellyRae said...

Beautiful card and great coloring.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great take on the sketch like the softness of the colors you used

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing! :)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card. I love the way you colored the image.