Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine Treats

Good Morning,

I've been busy trying to get ready to go away to CHA. I think I have all my tickets printed off, a list of supplies I need for the classes I want to take and money. lol Actually there the show is more for wholesalers so there won't be much money spending going on.

The cards I show over the next few days were made at a class I took last week. Terri Mills is a Stampin' Up demonstrator so all supplies will be SU and a lot of them projects were completed with items either from the new mini catalogue or the Sell-a-bration catalogue.

Todays card is just cute. The pattern paper is new.. Sending Love Specialty...and there are some glitter designs in there. The heart shaped treat cups are super easy to use as there is adhesive all around the edge and there's a punch the shape of the heart.



Keeping it short as I have things to get done.

Have painted the toe nails now I have to remove the polish from the toes themselves.

I'm going to try and update you from Anahiem. Taking my camera with me.

Yvonne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yvonne,

Where did you get the plastic heart inserts?

Angie

Julie Mutch said...

So sweet! I love this idea! I'd also love to know where you got the plastic heart inserts. Can you share where you bought them?

Have tons of fun at CHA! Take care@!

Hugs,
Julie

Kim Sonksen said...

Very cute!

Sarah said...

Absolutely the cutest card ever!! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Crap!