Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Girl - Mojo Monday #127

Afternoon...

I was on the internet today and decided to check out Mojo Monday's Sketch and play along. A friend of my daugthers from high school is expecting her first baby and they know it is a girl. I thought I would get ahead of the game and make the card early...be prepared is my motto. It doesn't always happen that way though.

The main image is from Personal Stamp Exchange (PSX) and I believe they are no longer in business. Image was colored with copics and the star has yellow stickles on it. Cardstock & pattern paper is Stampin' Up. The pink piece of cardstock was embossed with one of the folders from "Frills" borders. Once it was embossed I cut the pink cardstock leaving an 1/8" border at top and bottom, this allowed me to slide the yellow cardstock that had been embossed with swiss dots in behind the ruffled border. The sentiment says "New Baby" and that piece was cut using the Cricut. Eyelets, dew drops, & ribbon were added for finishing touches. From the side view you can see dimensionals were also used.
We did get snow last evening...didn't stay on the ground but there sure were some big flakes! Thank goodness the sun was shining today. I tried to take pictures of the flakes but it didn't turn out.

Well it's getting late in the day...I started this post much earlier but didn't get finished. So . . . have a nice evening.

Yvonne

2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Sweet card love the softness and the image is so adorable .
Marilyn

Kay D said...

Aww, what a super sweet baby card- I love that color combo, too!