Thursday, February 18, 2010

Get Sketchy #25

Hello Everyone

Thought I would play along with the "Get Sketchy Challenge." Click on the link to view the Sketch.

I always start out with one idea and end with another. I was going to use some zoo background paper that I have left over from another project  but the colors just weren't quite right so I remembered I had received at  CHA a couple of the new Sizzix embossing folders. The texture on both folders are of an animal prints. This one made me think Giraffe. I used the embossing folder on Co'redination cardstock and sanded. Also these embossing folders leave a very deep imprint. Nice. The mustard cardstock and stamps are from Stampin' Up the ribbon was from Costco. The tag portion is raised up with dimensionals.
These sketches are fun to play along with. Don't forget I posted a card sketch the first of the month. If you're wanting to play along either post your entry or e-mail it to me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Yvonne

No comments: