Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tulips - And Friday Is The Big Day!

Hi!

Just slipping a quick post in tonight. Thought I would share another card I made at craft class.

This card was done with punched images. The tulips and the leaves are actually the wing from a bird punch. Pretty cool. If memory serves me correctly the pattern paper was from a Christmas paper line. All items on this card are from Stampin' Up.



Are you wondering what news I have to share...tomorrow I will post the details.  I do have to head on out to the post office first thing in the morning ...need to submit some taxes... ugh but there is also a parcel waiting for me to pick up too. I love parcels and this one is particularly exciting.

Hope you check in with me tomorrow!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card and yes that was Christmas paper. Love it.

Julie Mutch said...

What a sweet card, Yvonne. I love how the wing from the bird punch was used to make the petals. Gotta like it when you can use your punches for other things completely different from what they were designed for.

I'm still looking forward to your announcement ...more grand-babies on the way, perhaps? You'd better tell us before I start to jump to more conclusions! lol :)

Take care and have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Julie