Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day

May 1st - National Scrapbooking Day - suppose I should be sharing a scrapbook page instead of a card but I'm working on the scrapbook page so it's going to have to be a card.


So a springy butterfly card it is. Another card from a card class I went to. I love the colors...makes me think summer. The butterfly in on vellum paper but the paper was stamped and embossed first with a background stamp and then the butterfly was cut from a die. The four colors in the background are just squares with one corner rounded.

Just want to mention that Sketches (by Tamara) and celebrating National Scrapbooking Day and they will be having challenges and sketches going on all day. If you're looking for some inspiration check them out. Tuesday will be my first official post for her blog.
 
Be sure to check back later today as I should have the information from Deborah regarding her blog candy! Yeah!
 
That's all I've got for this morning.
 
Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: such soft colors. Nice card

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh...very very VERY pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, card, I do love using butterflies this spring