Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nostalgia - Trip Down Memory Lane

Good Afternoon,

It's been a little over two years since I started blogging and about 10 years since I started making cards. Oh that fateful day!

I thought today I would share with you pictures of the first cards I made. You can tell it was around Easter time. Decorative scissors were very popular and most images were embossed. To color in the images I had a little set of kids paints. You know, the kind you dip your brush into water and then into the hard paint pallet. You know what...it worked pretty good, price was right, and they lasted forever. lol

Only a handful of stamps to choose from and a very limited supply of cardstock and pattern paper. Oh yeah, those were the days I could fit it in one rolly container in my hall closet. Those days are gone forever. lol




Just a reality check that we all started our crafting with limited supplies and knowledge.
I'll see all of you tomorrow as I have a more uptodate card to share.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Im not the only one who saves my cards...hehe.
When all we had was that rolling card, we thought we had so much, Oh my, if only I could get everything into a rolling cart now...That would never happen....
Sherry