Friday, September 10, 2010

Isn't this Peachy? Mojo #155

 Hi There,

Little late in the day posting but better late than never.

I played along today with Mojo Mondays Sketch Challenge. Aside from following the sketch you had to incorporate a tag.
Hop on over to Mojo Monday for more inspirations.

I did use another Just -Rite Stamp, Beautiful Blossoms and those fabulous beaded ovals by Spellbinders. You know, the ones I didn't want. lol


The pattern paper is from Basic Grey - Curio Line, ribbon from my stash. The solid cardstock is Co-ordinations. Pearls from my stash.

Do you like my idea of a tag? Cut that using the cricut cartridge Fabulous Finds at 2". It actually folds over and you can put a little brad in it. Colors in with Copic Markers.
Colors used on Flower
R02 - Flesh
R05 - Salmon Red
YR61 - Yellowish Skin Pink
Won't get into detail of colors for green and I used a bunch creating the shade I wanted to match the paper.

Distressed the edges of the oval with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Ink as well as all the edges on the pattern paper. 

I think I'm off to the mall for a little shopping therapy. I've received an e-mail from "Gymboree" they have a sale. Must take a peek.

Have a great week-end.

I've got some great projects already completed for next week!

Yvonne

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful mix of colors and beautifully designed. A couple of nights ago I tried to access your first card and couldn't. Thanks for posting again. Super job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous! Love how the black makes everything pop. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Yvonne,

It's been a while. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! Anyway, thought I'd pop in and say Hi! :) Hope you're doing well and having a nice visit with your DD.

Love your take on the Mojo sketch. Gorgeous card and wonderful colours.

Take care!
Hugs,
Julie