Thursday, October 14, 2010

All Dressed Up - Stampsmith Challenge

Afternoon...

Well I've been trying to get a card done for the Stampsmith Challenge. The theme was all dressed up.

I didn't have any Stampsmith stamps but you can play along using any stamp you might have.

I have to say it didn't turn out to be my favorite card and I fiddled and fiddled but decided I just needed to get it done. There are yellow stickles on the little girls necklace and the centre of the flower border is pink bling. The flower border is an EK success punch.


Thanks for checking in today and I'll have something else for tomorrow.

Yvonne

3 comments:

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Yvonne, we're so glad you've played along with this adorable card!! The color combination is lovely and layout is sweet! Thank you for joining The Stampsmith Challenge - we look forward to your next creation!
Cheers,
Val :)

marlene kiley said...

what a cute stamp. Colors blend nicely.

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Yvonne,
You've created an adorable card - what a sweet image!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge! :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julie