Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hi Again.... I know two posts in one day.

I will be posting to my blog a few times today however I am NOT going to send them out to all subscribers via Feedblitz as I don't want you to get to many posts in one day. So please check back directly to my blog to see what I'm creating.

I'm spending some time today at Creations With Christina . There are great give aways and challenges. Pop on over and check it out.

The first card was a sketch challenge. This is my take on it and I'm about two cards behind now. lol
Stamp from Just-rite Stamps. Pattern paper is Basic Grey - It's either the Pyrus or the Curio line. I've cut off the tab.

.
Copics
Y11- Pale Yelloe
Y15 - Cadminum Yellow
YG 03 - Yellow Green
YG06 - Yellowish Green
YG95 - Pale Olive
E43 - Dull Ivory
E77 - Maroon

Later
Yvonne

1 comment:

girlia said...

Beautiful card. Love every aspect of it.