Friday, October 1, 2010

A Little Wall Vinyl

TGIF! October 1st to boot! Where's thet ime going?

I made a few more things for Xavier. Another character from "Cars" to add to his collection. Stephanie, you should be able to get this one to work sticking to the wall.

This isn't my favorite character but I had lots of the green vinyl so thought I would go ahead and make it. It's a one and only. All the little decals on the side of the van are so small. There were lots I didn't even bother with. This van was cut at 8".

The black lettering and spider were cut from glitter cardstock and the backing is orange vinyl. It turned out really cute. Cartridge used - Designer Calendar
Simple little pumpkin. Orange & black vinyl.
Cartridge used - Gypsy Wanderings

I've got a few more projects on the go for next week. I'll have a card to share tomorrow.

Next week I hope to get a little scrapbooking in too. DH will be gone for at least a week so it's just me and my craft room. he he
Off to enjoy the warm temperatures and read my book for a bit.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Steph said...

So cute! Xavy seems to like it, too "Nana Nana!" :) Can't wait to get the package.