Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

Good Morning

Sorry to have been missing for the last few days but I managed to catch a flu bug or it caught me. I've got a nasty chest cold that has zapped all my energy.

Here we are to another Wednesday. Are you still adding items to your wish list...if you are you might want to think about this one. I haven't personally tried this product but after watching the video I will be on the look out for it.

 



Stick & Stay Video

This will prolong the life of your cricut mats however that is NOT the ONLY use for it.
 This handy spray can be used on all kinds of surfaces from rubber to paper and even fabrics. This repositionable adhesive is the answer to all of your problems, from matting and layering and especially when mounting your unmounted stamps. Simply spray the back side of the rubber and place on your mounting block. It says you can re-position your stamps up to 30 times. If you're into quilting you can use this product to hold your quilt pieces in place.

Deborah over at Fargo Cat Shops has this product on order and it will sell for $8.00 each.

Also adding another item to the Blog Candy. This time it is a Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants - Eyelets.
Drawing to take place December 10th. Just leave a comment at the end of todays post. For more chances to win be sure to leave a comment on each previous Wednesday post. As a recap we have stamps, ink, paper and now Shapeabilities in the give-a-way!
Still looking for more great gift ideas. Be sure to stop by Deborah's and Marilyn's blogs.

Must go to the grocery store and finish picking up supplies for dinner tomorrow. We will be celebrating the American Thanksgiving.

Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: More goodies to give away, yahoo! Here's hopin I win.Hope you're feeling better now Yvonne. Too close to Xmas to get sick. Take a tbsp. honey and 1/8th or 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, does the trick. Take this as often as you like. My boyfriend takes this combo every day and he feels great. Honey is very good for the system.

featheredheaven said...

Yvonne, Sure hope you feel better soon, especially with the holidays right around the corner. The blog candy sounds great...wishing I win...I never win anything, so this would be a great christmas gift for myself!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, I think I will be getting in touch with Deborah to get this. It will come in handy for sure. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Sherry

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Great idea for the mats