Monday, December 13, 2010

And The Winner Is......

Good Morning,

Hope your week-end went well. I was busy in the craft room for part of it. Still working on things I can't share until Christmas.Maybe this year I should start in January making things.

Onto business....we do have a winner. Thank you to everybody who left comments and also to all of you that read/follow/stalk my blog.

Here's the draw jar. I copied and pasted each comment and then cut them out.

I dug deep and the winner is ......

Congratulations to Sue. Please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize. You can e-mail me directly at ybalmer@hotmail.com with your mailing address.

This is my last Tim Holtz project that I have to share. It's a very cute Christmas Tag!

So I'm off to the gym this morning, then I have to drop off Kevin's car for body shop repairs (parking lot hit & run), then back home to do some crafting/housework. Need to do a little housework because my brother will be down sometime this week. Still waiting for details but I'm excited!

Enjoy your day, listen to some Christmas carols and enjoy a cuppa something!

Yvonne

2 comments:

featheredheaven said...

Yvonne,
Love this tag! The Santa on it is classic! Beautiful!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, Love your Tim Holtz card. Enjoy your visit with your brother!!

Sherry K