Friday, December 3, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning,

Just want to start off by wishing my baby girl a big "Happy Birthday". 26 today. Where does the time go?

This is the last card in my Tim Holtz series. Guess that means I better make some cards this week-end!

Pretty straight forward card.The deer was heat embossed with red powder. The grunge flower was die cut and covered with red pattern paper. Lots of distressing on the edges but that about covers it.

Still working on some handmade gifts. Went back to the store three times yesterday for supplies. Seems my brain calculator wasn't working well. Must be this dang cough that has me not thinking straight. They're doing some burning of brush close to our home and it is definitely affecting my cough.

What are your plans for the week-end? Mine are to get all packages and Christmas cards that need to be mailed ready for the post office Monday. The post office won't like me very much...all my cards are in clear envelopes and bulky so it means each card has to be weighed.

Yvonne

1 comment:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

that is beautiful, yvonne! nancy leb in bridgewater