Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Good Morning....

Just one more sleep.... Here's a couple goodie boxes I did for our neighbors. The stamps are from JustRite Stamps and colored with copics and jazzed with stickles.

The boxes were Stampin' Up gable boxes from a long time ago. I had bought some baking scrapbook paper and altered the white box. I did used Tim Holtz Distress Inks on all the edges of the box.

Inside the boxes are Whipped Shortbread, Oatcakes, Ginger Sparkles and a Christmas Card with the tea light I showed a few days ago. The containers beside the boxes are filled with poppycock. I actually made my regular poppycock recipe and then in another recipe I read to bake it for awhile. So I tried that and it turned out great. Might make some more, although I tend to be the one eating it.
Last night we drove to http://www.santas-wonderland.com/
This was so cool. There was one light show we saw that was great and we videoed but it seems to be too long to upload. Maybe later today I'll upload some still photos we took while there.

Have a safe & happy Christmas Eve....remember Santa likes the good cookies...Peak Freens if you have them...apparently Santa won't be getting them at our house cause Kristen forgot to bring them....can't seem to locate them in Texas. :)

Yvonne

2 comments:

Tracy said...

The cards are lovely! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a joyous New Year!

Love
Tracy, Ray and Chris

Steph said...

Xavy loved the vid, we watched it a good dozen times :) "Lights!" or more specifically "Lattes!"