Monday, December 20, 2010

May all the Blessings of the Season...

Morning,

This is another stamp from the Christmas Ornaments (Just-Rite Stamps) set I used yesterday. This particular stamp intimidated me cause when you first look at it you're not sure where you are going to color. I picked a light background so I could color the whole image first and then go back in with darker colors and fill in the areas I wanted to add a different color to. Worked pretty good.

Copic Markers used:
Y02 - Canary Yellow
Y28 - Lionel Gold
R05 - Salmon Red
R27 - Cadmium Red
YG03 - Yellow Green

Stickles
Diamond (one of my favorites)

I must say doing these tags were quicker than doing the tags with the Cricut and all the glitter. Less messy too!

One more sleep till my DD arrives. Yippee!

Must go and pick up some baking supplies.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the sparkles, don't you. Makes things look richer. I must try this as well to see what I come up with. I sent you a message yesterday and forgot to add my name.Marlene

Anonymous said...

Great work Yvonne,
Have lots of fun with Kristen!!!

Sherry K