Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Couple Mug Shots

Morning,

Here's another couple coffee mugs that I did. The paperline is Basic Grey - Pyrus, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Broken China is a great match for the paperline.

Stamps & dies used for the flowers are from Heartfelt Creations. Can't forget the pearl for the centre.

The was left over paper in my scrap bin. Congratulations cut from the Cricut. Flowers are Prima. It's a closer match in person. This little cup is for my neighbor...she's starting a new job.
Made it to LA - met Deborah at the airport. Lots of classes tomorrow. I'll try to log in Friday night and give you an update.

I'm off and running...catch up with you soon.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Marlene said: Thank goodness you and Deborah arrived safely. Love the pattern paper you used for the mugs. I can just imagine how busy you two will be. ENVIOUS!! Have a great time.