Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cardabilities #27 - A Little This, A Little That

Hello There...

It's Sunday and I hadn't planned on sharing a card today but the creative mojo was working well so here goes....

The sketch is from Cardabilities. Be sure to check out what the design team has done and link your card to their blog.
I've tried lots of different techniques with this card.

All the paper was white cardstock printed on the Cricut Imagine  using Elise cartridge. Can you tell I'm having fun!

The bird was cut at 2" from Home Accents.


The flower cut from Wedding cartridge at 2.2" & 1.7". Each flower was cut a total of 4 times.
I used the Crafty Chronicle Newspaper by Debbie Salazar.
Altered the color of the paper with Glitter Mist to co-ordinate.

Brown liner pen to make the stitching. Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink for the distressing and the dew drops are smaller than the regular sized ones.

Time to get out of the craft room and go for a walk.

I'll see what I can get together for tomorrow...in the meantime enjoy your Sunday.

Yvonne

No comments: