Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fuchsia Re-visited

Good Morning,

Showing you another variation on the Fushsia stamp from Heartfelt Creations.

I used the same color copics as Monday's post so please refer back for details.

The shape with the Swiss Dots was cut from the Imagine using a pre-loaded shape.

The border is from Elegant Cakes cartridge.

The green background is pattern paper from the Blossom Cartridge.

The pearls were white and I colored with my purple copic to match my project.
The sentiment - Stampin' Up.

Not much going on here. Planning on getting some brick work done on the flowerbeds in a couple of weeks.
Next week DH will be on vacation so we are thinking about going somewhere...no definte plans yet.

Appreciate all the new people who have signed up to either Follow my blog or have Subscribed to the e-mails. Thank - you. I also do enjoy reading your comments!

Enjoy your Wednesday - half way to the week-end.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is gorjus!!!
Lovely work Yvonne!In real life they are my favorite colour fuchsia.