Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cardinal

Hi There,

Nothing to exciting to share with you today. Just a pretty simple Christmas card.

Tim Holtz inks to color the bird and alter the pattern paper as well as the image and sentiment.  Using ink the subtly change the color of my paper is probably one of my favorite techniques.
The stamps are from Stampin' Up and the pattern paper from Hobby Lobby.

Hope everyone on the east coast are safe. Only thing happening here in Houston is  the hurricane on the east coast is impacting the direction of the wind so we are going to get some of the heat from Dallas. We are supposed to reach 110F today.

About three days ago we actually got a little rain. Everyone on the block was outside watching the rain come down.  lol

I will see you tomorrow morning with my Monday post for Creative Critterz Imaginations.

Yvonne

2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Well not too much happening here with Irene expecting rain tonight .Beautiful card as usual gotta love the cardinals.
Marilyn

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Yvonne you asked if I made my flower with a die --no I used the retro flower punch two different sizes.
Marilyn