Monday, August 22, 2011

You're Invited....

Good Morning!
This week our theme is backyard cookouts over at Creative Critterz Imaginations. I'm sure you are going to see lots of different ideas so make sure to check back each day for a new designer reveal!

I thought this challenge was going to be easy but I had so many ideas I had trouble sticking to just one. Guess that means I have to save those ideas for another time.... I decided on flip flops for my invitation.

Flip flops from Lifes a Beach at 8"
Flood filled with Bubblegum Stripes. I love the bold colors in this cartridge.
A pair of flip flops isn't complete without a flower accent.
Flower Shoppe cut at 2".
Each flower had five layers so they were full looking.
Inked the edge of the flower centre and flip flops with Tim Holtz Crushed Olive and
the flowers and straps inked with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick.
A pretty pink brad for the centre of the flowers and a green brad on the bottom to hold the flop flops together.
Graftix Rub-onz for the wording.
These were created using the Cricut Craft Room but you can do this right on your Imagine. I wanted to have a bigger screen shot to show you.

Everybody's summer vacation must be wrapping up. Kids here start school today.
See you later this week.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Luv 2 Create said...

This is just the cutest invitation. I don't know what your other ideas were, but sure glad you chose this one. Can't wait to see the rest. Adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Marcie