Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Fall

Hello There!
Did you stop in and visit all of the posts last week oer at Creative Critters Imagination. Well if you didn't...you should. The design team really celebrated the "Imagine's" 1st birthday with a wonderful collection of projects.

This week there is no set theme to follow on our creations. Designers Choice.
I love creating fancy fold cards. Link to the instructions can be found here.
All images and pattern paper created with Enjoy the Seasons cartridge. The base of the card Bazzill cardstock - 6" x 12".
The sizing on the remainder of the images are lost...:( I cleaned my desk and can only assume the little piece of paper I wrote the dimensions on...is gone...forever.
Use of dimensionals between layers.
Distressed edges of pattern paper with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice.
Card closed. Even with the dimensionals it closes nicely.
Above view.
I will be using this template for more cards. Even though it looks difficult it is very easy to cut and fold.
I will be back soon with a Christmas card using this fold...it's so pretty.

A special welcome to all my new subscribers and followers. I do have a winner of the Cricut Cartridge Best Friends. Used Random.org ...#21

Love your piratey projects. I love the ideas you share. I just got my Imagine (haven't used it yet) and I am so excited. Keep the great ideas and projects coming, they are very appreciated.

                                                       Thanks for visiting today.
Yvonne

3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card, I really should have a go at these someday.

teachermom5 said...

Really beautiful. You make it look so easy!
Thank you so very much for the give-away, I was so excited to see that I had won! So generous and much appreciated.

m said...

What a lot of work, but the end results are great. Don't think I'd tackle this type of card though. Love the color combo.