Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween !

My day for posting over at Creative Critterz Imaginations. If you haven't been by for a visit it is worth the click as there were some fantastic projects from the design team this month. We are officially done with Halloween and moving along to FALL. This week - "Any Fall Project".
I went super simple this week.
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More - Cut the box feature on blackout at 5 1/2". If you made it slightly smaller you would be able to get two to a piece of 8 1/2 x 11. Let's just say - I wasn't thinking when I started out.
The red square and the letters are from Country Carnival.
All the edges of the box and the red square were inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice. Also stitching added around the square.
I did seal the boxes but when I make a Christmas set I may place candy or something else inside to make the boxes heavy so they are more stable. I might consider taping them together so my DH will quit re-arranging the letters. lol

Spent Sunday at the Texas Renaissance Festival. Were there ever some amazing costumers. DH took lots of pictures. Perhaps this week I'll share a few of those.
Enjoy your week and be sure to come back and visit each day for more ideas.
Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Yvonne!
Happy Halloween to you and Kevin!
Sherry

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great Idea Yvonne would make a nice too gift .
Marilyn