Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'll Have A Cup

Hi There,

I'm on a roll posting this week...gotta get some of these up to co-ordinate with next Monday's post. Got your interest now...don't I? lol You'll have to wait!

These cups are also decorated with vinyl. Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge - all cut at 4".Cups from Target at $1.00 each.

Cricut vinyl is supposed to be able to withstand washing and they even say dishwasher safe. I've never tried so I don't know.


Do you like the green on Frankensteins face? All I had was mint green vinyl so I altered it with my copic markers. Worked like a charm.
Are you getting in the Halloween spirit yet? Come on, give it a go.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, love the glasses, cool idea, the kids would love these in their treat bags!
Sherry

Janis said...

Followed you from Cricut message board. Your Halloween projects are amazing! Everything is wonderful. I'll be back to look around more. :)