Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paris

Good Day!

Actually for me it is an AWESOME DAY!  Many good things are happening.
I made this card cause I might get to go to Paris in November......keeping my fingers crossed.

I also was recognized this week in the CRICUT CHIRP newsletter  for my Spooky Mansion Charger plate. Last time it was for all those vinyl/magnetic robots I made for Xavier. If you're a cricut user or not you might enjoy the cricut forum.  There are lots of great projects to view!

Welcome to all my new subscribers/followers. Glad you've joined my site.
Onto today's card.....I'm entering this one in the Cricut Circle Recipe Challenge. You have to include at least two cricut cuts, three buttons, and title.

All the cuts from French Manor. Background pattern - Thersa Collins Black & White cartridge.
Applied two-way glue to the words, and images and then applied glitter. The pink brads I applied a little glossy accents and then dipped in pink glitter so they would match.
The entire project I designed first on Cricut Craftroom. It allows me to size everything before I start to cut  and I can also add color so I get a pretty good idea what it will look like before it is even made. I believe you can download the program for your computer now and it is free. Even if you don't use it yet to cut it's great just as a designing too. I did find I couldn't cut all the layers at one time. I had to cut the pieces individually other wise the program would be print everything at once, which was good but then it wouldn't cut any of it.
Love your comments and if you have questions ask those too!

Have a great Wednesday!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Congrats on making the Chirp!!! Celebrate in Paris!! ChelleBelle