Thursday, October 27, 2011

Treat Boxes

Good Morning Fellow Crafters,

Sharing a second  purple, orange, green and black project today over at Creative Critterz Imaginations.

I purchased Happy Haunting this year for Halloween and it is perhaps the cartridge I have used the most or used so many of the cuts on it.

These are all 3-d projects that are loaded onto the cartridge. Simply cut and assemble.
I think my favorite was the coffin. It was cut on grey cardstock and then sponged white and black ink onto it. Gave it kind of a marble look.
The faces on these pumpkins are so cute. There is also another face that is more girly.
The pumpkin on the right was printed on orange cardstock with the pattern from Bubblegum Stripes overtop. The one on the left was white cardstock. The orange cardstock was from Stampin Up and I find the Imagine will print on it but doesn't want to feed back in to cut the image. I've tried it a few times and have gotten the same results. I don't know if the cardstock is too stiff or thick? Anybody else have a problem?
The spider....he gave me the most problem. Had I been cutting on colored cardstock I would have been okay but I was flood filling the images. You have to cut the legs twice otherwise when you go to assemble half of the legs will show purple and half will be white.
Assembly was also a little trickery but after you made one you would have it down to a science.
Hope you have enjoyed all the spooky projects this month. This is my last unless I get some good Halloween pictures of little Xavier and then I'll be doing a Halloween layout.
Yvonne


2 comments:

Pat P said...

I have never noticed those boxes on that cartridge! Thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out. You did a great job.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Love those 3-D boxes especially the coffin --I need to get myself that cartridge. Thanks for leaving your nice comments on my blog .
Happy Halloween
Marilyn