Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tea Time

Good Morning!
I'm in a chipper mood this morning. Decided yesterday I would go to a card class today just to get out of the house.

Look, a Non-Christmas Card today. I'm entering this into a sketch challenge for the Cricut Circle on-line magazine. So that's where the sketch came from the tea idea is all about a new tea I discovered.
You see, I really like Chai Latte's. Oh Yum, oh calories!  While browsing my local grocery store, (I know you wish you had my life!) I saw some "Chai Spice Black Tea" so I thought I would give it a shot. Oh My Goodness. Tastes just like the real thing...I do add a little sugar and a tablespoon or so of  French Vanilla creamer. I highly recommend this!

Cartridges:
George & Basic Shapes - 4.25 & 4.00 on silhouette button
                                       - heart 3.3 and embossed with swiss dots cuttlebug
Love You A Latte  - Tea Time 1.8"
                               - Tea Pot & Cup - 2.5"
Border - punch
Distressed with Tim Holtz Old Paper and Victorian Velvet.
Stamped in some steam.
Once I had the card done I thought I should make a holder for the tea packets as I'm sending this out as a little gift. I got the directions from Splitcoaststampers. The stamped images from Stampin' Up as well as the inks.
If you happen to have sampled the tea let me know what you think of it?

Better get on with my day. This time next week I'll be on my way to the airport!

Yvonne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card and the tea holder. The colors are sweet together, love, love, love it!
Lol, did I mention that I love your card?
Sherry

marlene said...

Love the vibrant colors. Such a sweet card. You have been busy. Two cards!!!

Lilygirl said...

Absolutly perfect!! Wonderful job!!

Anonymous said...

This idea is a keeper...love this,it is so pretty...
since I have a broken arm,can I buy one for a friend for Christmas?? she loves tea,tea cups and collects tea pots....
brenda crawford(bc from ns.)

Cindy said...

Love your card :-) Congrats on being the Project of the Day on the Circle blog...woot!