Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just My Type

Good Morning,

Do you have your card made for that someone special?

Been feeling a little under the weather the last couple of days. One of those feels like a sore throat but not really.

I've been working on a double page layout so hopefully I'll have that to share soon. And yes, it is of Xavier. By summer I'll have another grandbaby to scrapbook for. Yahoo!

Yesterday I did head over to a local scrapbook store - I'm looking for Scrabble 12 x 12 paper. It was manufactured a long time ago so I probably won't be able to find it unless it's in the discontinued bin. After taking a few wrongs turns I finally made it there. Memory isn't what it used to be or I need to go there more oftern. That must be it! It has been a while since I was in a REAL scrapbook store verus the big chains. There were so many cool items but I have you know I didn't purchase ANYTHING.

A quick card today. Made with all Stampin' Up products. This was from the card class I did with Terri Mills. I'm always impressed with her classes. All the paper is cut to size - yes that is important for me as everything has to be exact.
Well I think I'll try and get to the gym today. Getting out always makes you feel better or at least while other parts of my body are screaming at me I'll forget about the throat!

Yvonne

No comments: