Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter Baskets

Hi There,

I'm happy to be working on Easter projects this week. I started by making an Easter card but then came up with these Easter baskets and just couldn't stop. They hold three of the Cadbury eggs nicely. I've attached a video with directions on sizing and how the baskets go together complete with showing how to use flock and glitter.
I have a whole new appreciation for those people who do videos. My video was way too long so I had to learn how to edit my clip. Six plus hours later and the video is far from perfect but I've learned a lot and next time should be easier. I'll apologize in advance that I wasn't always as close to the camera as I should have been but I was doing the taping and the demo. lol
The chick and bunny head are both on the wobbles. You can see them in action on the video. I love how the flock came out on these little critters. There's a holder inside the basket to craddle the eggs.

Pattern Paper - Imagine Blossom
Chick - Easter 2010
Added some faux stitching to the pattern paper.

Paper - Imagine - Enjoy The Seasons
Bunny - Easter 2010

Pattern Paper - Imagine - Yummy
Border on Handle - punch
Rabbit - Easter 1010
Sponged blue ink around edges of pattern paper.

The back side of the baskets are pretty much alike. Happy Easter is glittered.


My You Tube Video


Stop by Wednesday for the Easter card and I'll tell you all about going to the Houston Rodeo!

Yvonne




2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Yvonne you did a wonderful job with your video great tutorial , love the wobbles .Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog
Marilyn

Donna Schnees said...

That is a great tutorial. TFS!