Tuesday, March 27, 2012

X Marks The Spot

Good Morning,

Thought I would give you a break from my Easter creations.

This card is for one of my nephews. I'm late getting it in the mail. Excuses....had to decide on what to make but I hate going to the post office so that is why it is late. :( I try to go once a month and get all my cards out at one time.

It was pretty easy to create. Used Imagine - Buccaneer cartridge. It's so so fun and great for boys. The image is dimensional using pop dots.
There is a treasure at "X".
Lots to do today. Going to bike to the gym this morning. Double exercise.
Maybe this afternoon get my hair done (haven't booked the appointment so that might be iffy).
Could use some flowers for the planters.
I did spend part of yesterday getting all the weeds out of the flower beds so I can put down new mulch.
Exciting life isn't it? lol
So tell me what is going on in your life?

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card Yvonne, so much color. I'm sure your Nephew will love it to.
Sherry

marlene said...

Wow! Awsome card. What a lot of detail on this one. I'm off to a dinner dance tonight at the Sackville Legion. Beats picking weeds eh? Ha!