Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sunshiny Day!

Good Morning,

Well it is going to be a Sunshiny Day. I'm on my way today to Toronto to see my daughter. We always have so much fun together. Friday we're planning the day at the zoo and of course Saturday is our big race day. Click here to find out more . This year we do have a team name....we went with Ink-spirations. She's a talented artist and I have my blog so it just fit. Last year we couldn't decide on a name...actually we waited so long we passed the deadline. It was at that point we thought we should have called ourselves "The Procrastinators".

Once again the image and paper is from cricut cartridge "Enjoy The Seasons".  Stamp from Just-Rite and the card sketch MojoMondays.
I had so much to share on Monday regarding the Father's Day fiasco that I didn't tell you about the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention I went to on Friday. There were some goodies I purchased. One venue was selling ribbon by the yard so I bought quite a bit of that. I also picked up some stamps. I couldn't resist...they are from Art Impressions - The Girlfriend series. Haven't had time to play with them yet but soon. (I've been busy on another project).

If we have time to take some pictures during the race I'll try and post them here.
Yvonne

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Orange is not one of my favorite colors BUT I really like it on this card. VERY nice.