Thursday, August 2, 2012

Christmas In July

Hi There,

Yea, I know...it's August now! I made it in July. Been so busy with traveling and spoiling the grandkids I haven't been posting...AND I couldn't get feedblitz to work on the I-pad. :(

This card was made using Santa's Village cartridge. Also used shapes from Cricut Craftroom  to cut the ovals.
I really need to get more serious with designing my Christmas cards and oh yes, Halloween will be here soon too.
I was going to mention a while back that Hobby Lobby had their Christmas stuff out mid June! That's just too soon....however if I would have the foresight I could actually get what I wanted rather than choose the leftovers.
I need to work on some scrapbook pages so I can show you Korben (newest GS).
I'm in the process of updating my Gypsy...patience Yvonne patience.

Yvonne

No comments: