Thursday, September 6, 2012

So Tiny!

Morning Crafters!

I have another scrapbook page of Korben to share.

Baby's are so tiny and perfect and can MELT the heart of anybody.

The photos here are of Korben's hand with Xavier, then Daddy, and Poppy.
The poem reads:
When those tiny fingers curl
So sweetly around your own,
You'll feel some of the deepest joy
That you've ever known
Because it doesn't take so long
To understand how much
Your whole life can be transfermed
By a gently baby's touch
A shot of Korben's tiny feet and comparing it to Daddy's- big toe!
This poem reads:
Someday I'll jump through puddles,
Take a stroll or run a race.
Someday I'll walk across the street,
Or maybe walk in space,
Someday I'll scale a mountain,
Or I'll join a ballet corps.
Someday I'll walk a tightrope,
Or explore the ocean floor.
Someday these feet will do some things,
That only Heaven knows,
But for today they're happy
Just to wiggle all their toes.
The triangles cut with Art Philosophy cartridge. Cartstock and chipboard. Co-ordinations cardstock used, embossed with swiss dots cartridge, then sanded and finally inked. The poems were printed on vellum, then layed over the purple cardstock and a scalloped grey mat underneath. Lettering on Korben Sizzlets Dies used.

I'm trying to head out for a bike ride but checking to see if my tire is holding air. There will be a longer story if I get out on the rode and get a flat again.

I'm off...Have a GREAT day!
 
Yvonne

No comments: