Wednesday, January 23, 2013

dear friend

Good Morning,

Mid week already! Feels like I've been really busy this week. Everyday has something planned on it. This afternoon I'm off to crafty class. :)

This was one of the cards I taught last week at crafty class. The background is my favorite. The muted layer was glossy white cardstock and then Tim Holtz alcohol inks applied. I only used two main colors Stream and Stonewashed. Also added after the mixative Pearl but it probably wasn't necessary as I didn't see a big difference.
The butterfly, leaves and sentiment stamped with versamark and heat embossed with black powder. Flowers stamped with Pacific Point SU ink. All cardstock SU. Love how the silver cardstock sets off the card. A tiny black pearl added to the centre of the flowers.

I have many projects to share...just need to get them photographed. Speaking of photographs I've been using Photoshop 10 and learning how to alter my photos. If you're into digital scrapbooking there are some great CD's out there for learning. There are also lots of free digital content if you're wanting to try out digital scrapbooking.

Must get on with my day. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Yvonne


1 comment:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

very nice! love the colours :)