Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Machine

Happy Friday,

Masculine cards are always quite a challenge. Partly because I have limited number of stamps that have a masculine theme and ribbon/lace/bling really don't go well on a manly card either.

I do have the Cricut Lite cartridges - "Dude" this is a Walmart exclusive. The Happy Birthday is from Close To My Heart - Artiste cartridge. Background is from Contemporay Nature which has great backgrounds to compliment a masculine theme.

When there are a number of layers you do have to cut the image fairly large.The was cut at a height of 3" and about 4.5 length.
 
 
I'm certainly glad I'm not anywhere that I need a snowmachine today.
 
Challenges Entered
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - #144 It's a Man's World
 
Enjoy your week-end.
Yvonne

5 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great card Yvonne love the background paper goes so nicely with the snowmobile.

Life and Knits said...

Yvonne, you'v done a great job with this card! It's awesome!

Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Susie

TheTulipCollector said...

You captured a fun moment in time. Great card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Missy said...

Great card, I like the background paper you used with your image! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

Sherry said...

Great card Yvonne. Love the snowmobile.