Friday, July 19, 2013

Wishing You Happiness

Hi There,

I've been away for a few days again. Went to Memphis and yes I did make a stop at Graceland. I enjoyed Elvis's music but going to Graceland wasn't on my bucket list however, when I found the opportunity was there for the taking I decided I should really have a look. I enjoyed the tour that man really knew about bling!

This stamp is from Heartfelt Creations. The sentiment is separate but from this company as well. I did not purchase the corresponding die to cut out parts of the rose and layer. There are quite a few stamps that incorporate the rose therefore if you had all the stamps and die it would be great.

The background paper, the print and the brown is actually fabric that is adhesive backed. It is meant for scrapbooking and cards. It's really very pretty.

The image is colored with copic markers. I tore around the image and then used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to blend it all together. Pink ribbon from Stampin' Up. Bows and pearls from my stash. The image raised up with dimensionals.
I have lots of other projects to share with you in the coming days. Stay tuned.
 
Yvonne

2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Very pretty love the rose --can beat HFC for stamps .

marlene kiley said...

Elegamt is the word for this card. Lovely.